An Errand Service for the Aging & Homebound
Servicing Silver City, New Mexico and Surrounding Areas
Do These Phrases Sound Familiar?
“I wish I had another set of hands”
“I wish there were two of me”
“There are just not enough hours in a day”
“I used to be able to do that with no problem”
“I just don’t have the energy anymore”
“My get-up and go seems to have got-up and went!”
Aging With Compassion is committed to providing services that will assist the elderly and homebound to age and recover, in-place comfortably by offering services that meet their needs on an individual level while providing peace-of-mind to family members near and far.
GENERAL ERRAND SERVICES
Here are a few of the many errand services that we provide.
- WELL-CHECK PHONE CALLS:Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- SHOPPING: Grocery, Special Events , Cards (Birthday, Holiday, Anniversary, and Other Gift Needs). Item returns or exchanges
- PERSONAL NEEDS: Home visits/Check-ins, Medication Reminders, Mail & PackageServices (pick-up / Delivery; wrapping, shipping) Library Book return or check out, Writing (letters, cards, billing appeals, checks for bill payment)
- SPECIALTY SERVICES: Basic Computer Instruction & Maintenance, Assistance setting up & using on-line access for: banking, bill pay, social media, email, skype, or medical record retrieval.
- HOUSE SITTING: While you are away, we will check on your home, bring in mail, pick up newspapers, feed and take care of your pets.
- MEDICAL SERVICES: Form Completion, Rx Drop Off/Pick-Up, Explanations of Insurance information, Physician directed In-home assessments, Patient Advocacy, Medical Bill audits and appeals
- PET TRANSPORT & CARE: Veterinary visits, Dog Walking, Groomer (deliver and pick-up)